Thursday, July 26, 2007

High and dry.

So quick. It's my last night here in Australia already. It feels like it was just yesterday that i first laid foot in Perth, braving that 6 miserable hours of cold australia air just to wait for the first flight to Melbourne.

I must say, i have mixed feelings about returning home. 1-2 days ago, i was yearning to go home so badly because it feels really bad to trouble your relatives that much. But now that THE day is tomorrow, i'm kinda wishing time to pass by slowly.

I'm gonna miss winter, the friendly faces in melbourne and although not as good, Sydney as well. I'm gonna miss the animals here. Their zoo is much better than that of Singapore. But i'm definitely not going to miss thefood in sydney. Although i still gourge myself until i'm like 3 or 4 times the size i was, the food in sydney is still worst than the food in singapore. I'm gonna miss nua-ing in melbourne hotel, the stress free life and everythingelse.

OH! and of course, the company as well. There's nobody better to spend the hols with.

There's a small part of me which wants to go home too. But this part is puny. Not because i don't love singapore ( a patroit i am ), but because i simply hate school. And school starts almost immediately after i touch down. Not cirriculum exactly, but FOC. ( Looking on a brighter side, FOC may still rock but i better not get my hopes too high yet. ) I just hate the study school in general. Told you i'm not the study material.

This trip really squeezed me dry. i've used up every cent ( i think ) in my bank. AND the bad news is, this includes my pocket money next mnth. Sooooooooooooo, anybody wanna take care of my living expenses next month? :D

Oh ya, i might put some random pictures up. The rest, i'll load it up to picassa or smth when i have the time. Check it out if you still have my easy-to-rem old hp no. If not, ASK! heh. =)

Bye australia.

No comments: