Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates' life for me.

After spending 3 consecutive days scouting for jobs BUT to no avail, we were beginning to feel discouraged and dejected. It is so hard to find jobs in singapore i tell you.. they have too many ppl to pick from and 2 person looking for a 3 month vacation job will always be the last in priority. So..in an attempt to cheer ourselves up, we dragged our stubborn, heavy legs to cineleisure to see if they were still airing ' 200 pounds beauty. '

We got more than we asked for..

Thousands and thousands of slots of POTC 3 with NO QUEUE and perfect seats! To hell with job-hunting.. Keira Knightley, here i come! The show was toooo long and not as nice as expected.. Maybe i have to watch it more than once. But who's to complain? I got to see my beautiful lady for 3 concrete hours!

Apart from the draggy-ness, the show was still a hit. Johnny Depp never failed to make the movie one of the rare few that made me laugh out loud in cinemas. I love his speak-a-thousand-words eyes. They truly display the primary expressions of xi, nu, ai and le. Barbossa ( if that's how it's spelt ) was good too. Needless to say, Keira Knightley still turns me on. Orlando Bloom was a disappointment. He never seemed to change from the first episode till date. I think i still prefer him with those elf ears and white straight hair. wahaha..

a'right. I'm beat.
Night all.

No comments: